Passion is incomplete without action. If you don’t take passionate action quickly, then you will lose your fire, your desire. You should become the most action-oriented person you know. Learn to take swift and decisive action to take advantage of opportunities.
Napoleon Hill stated in his book, ‘Think and Grow Rich”, that successful entrepreneurs made decisions quickly, and rarely changed their mind. They studied the situation, made the decision, and then developed a plan on how to take passionate action to reach their target.
The only way you can make your dreams come true is by ‘doing’. Otherwise, a dream is just a dream!
Rather than sitting around thinking and daydreaming how nice it would be “if…”, or saying ‘someday’…get busy, and write your dreams and ideas on paper. You must get the ideas out of your head and on to paper. Make a plan and go for it!
Instead of sitting around worrying about the scary “what ifs,” make the best plan you can and take passionate action to bring dreams to life. You can tweak your plans as you go and grow…and 99% of the things you worry about will never happen if you take action.
Here are the 5 main areas in your life that you should set goals for:
- Your Health: What kind of body do you want? How much would you like to weigh? What about your mental health? If you lose your health then everything else becomes more difficult.
- Your Relationships: Your spouse, children, family and friends. What about your business relationship?
- Finances: How much money do you want? How much money do you need? How will you get it?
- Charity: What do you want to give back to society? Do you want to build a school in a poverty stricken country? Feed orphan children? What stirs your heart?
- Your Big Dream: What is your big dream? Where do you see yourself 1 year, 5 years from now? You have to know where you are going before you can get there.
You can use these five steps as a guide to develop your plan for your future. For more complete details and an action plan watch this exciting movie. The Abundance Factor . I think it is better than The Secret movie.
When you hit a roadblock in your plans… and you surely will.. find a way to get around it, and then take passionate action to keep the ball rolling…moving forward to your goals. Failures are stepping stones to success. If you never failed you would never know the joy of success. You are not a failure until you quit. As Dr. Norman Vincent Peale says,
“I am convinced that the fortunate individuals who achieve the most in life are invariably activated by enthusiasm.” — Norman Vincent Peale
Action adds fire to your passion! You’ll find that the more action you take to get what you want, the more passionate you feel about it.
Question? Contact Me.